04/11/22 – Initial Sample Spacetrawler, audio version For the blind or visually impaired, April 11, 2022. https://www.baldwinpage.com/spacetrawler/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2022/04/2022-04-11-audio-ST.mp3 Previous | Next First Strip First Series | First Strip Second Series | First Strip Current Series | Archive | Most Recent Previous | Next First Strip First Series | First Strip Second Series | First Strip Current Series | Archive | Most Recent See? They’re not EVIL, they only have a different point of view. 😉 First Strip First Series | First Strip Second Series | First Strip Current Series| Archive | Most Recent 04/08/22 – Engaging Shields 04/13/22 – Gentlekindness Welcome 11 Comments David Merkel April 11, 2022 at 12:25 am 6 months ago Though I have liked this series up until now, it is only now that appreciate the genius of the concept. tlhonmey April 11, 2022 at 12:22 pm 6 months ago Hey, at least the Stribs are out having fun… I know quite a few couples where both parents work their butts off just to spend 90% of one salary on childcare and the remaining 10% on commuting expenses and prepared meals… TB April 11, 2022 at 2:28 pm 6 months ago Yeah, it helps if you have daycare you don’t have to pay for and where the caregivers have no real choice. We used to call this “relatives.” Flying Squirrel April 11, 2022 at 6:06 pm 6 months ago Mom, dad, why don’t you move from SoCal to up here in Bismarck so, uh, so we can take care of you when you get old? Hey, btw, Mary’s preggers! Hey, um, you like dogs, right? Evan Pfliiger April 12, 2022 at 2:55 am 6 months ago Congrat’s Mary! We’re fine with dogs, but not Dakota blizzards. Night-Gaunt April 11, 2022 at 9:16 pm 6 months ago I wonder how many species they have gone through, how many deaths and disrupted lives they have caused? I do find their reasoning based upon their psychology is fascinating. They act very much like organized children. Pete Rogan April 11, 2022 at 10:18 pm 6 months ago It’s fun to get into the heads of the aliens and see their motivations from their side, isn’t it? I’d enjoy it more if I didn’t think of eight or more families who had members disappear without a trace and are plaguing the police and every chat board they can find with pictures and descriptions of their lost. Plus the — what was the number? — two hundred thousand other families devastated by these floppy-eared big-eyed schnooks. I can appreciate a sympathetic view only so long, but if I contemplate the Stribs for too long I start looking around for weapons. How many human habitations did they crush in the process of collecting their initial ‘sample?’ Anticipating more of the same, I’m making myself a bitter lemon cocktail to fortify myself for the appalling scenes to come. There are some things even Atomic Fireballs can’t cure, you know. steve gallacci April 12, 2022 at 3:00 am 6 months ago Suddenly had a thought about the Grand Experiment badly “backfire” with the human-raised Stribs not being selfish little monsters and undoes their society. That’s if the rescue doesn’t save everyone(?) Efogoto April 12, 2022 at 4:37 am 6 months ago The epic arena battle of Nature vs. Nurture! Keith April 12, 2022 at 6:57 am 6 months ago Yes and don’t forget the flyers…there’s always the sub 10% who nature/nurture just doesn’t apply. Predators that refuse some prey, Herbivores with a taste for certain meat. Kaidah April 12, 2022 at 8:13 am 6 months ago I like how they think interstellar kidnapping and potential war is easier than raising their own kids…hmm, they might be on to something there. lol Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *CommentName* Email* Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.