Category Archives: Uncategorized
02/10/15 Artifacts 21
Hello! I know I am only one half of the creative team of Yontengu (Don draws, I write), but I’d still like to make the announcement here for up upcoming adventures!
I’m about to embark on an indefinitely long journey, moving from place to place every month, around the country, making a portable storage unit out of my car, and using airbnb.com for all my stays.
What this means, and how you can support my endeavor:
1. Indiegogo Campaign! I am doing an Indiegogo campaign in exchange for artwork I’ll be doing while on the road. Want art from me? Such as watercolors, ink drawings, character sketches, and oil paintings? Go check it out. And help launch my travels!
2. Patreon Page! Do all of you know I have a Patreon page? An awesome way to support an artist whose work you love. It’s kind like an online tip jar. Check it out.
3. TopatoCo store! Any other books or merch in my TopatoCo store
4. Amazon Wish List! I have some books and supplies to help me on my way on my Amazon Wish List.
5. Little Dee Originals won’t be on sale for however long I’m on the road (your last day, February 25). So, if you want to purchase any of the archive strips, and help support the launching of my journeying, it might be a while before they’re available again.
6. Little Dee b&w collections! As you may know, I have completed the full-color Little Dee graphic novel (totally new story!) for Penguin/Dial books. It is due out this summer, at which point (according to contract) the Little Dee b&w collections, which you know and love, will have to be made unavailable. So, make sure to make purchases before this summer. And what better time than now, to help launch my travels!
7. Simply Leave Me a Tip!